Words — 173 found
1. straight line
2. Line (geometry)The notion of line or straight line was introduced by anc... Read more
1. direct line; direct communication; connecting directly; through service; nonstop service
Common word JLPT N1 Links
2. to face; to confront; to encounter
- We are facing a violent crisis.
1. straight ball (pitch)Baseball term, See also 変化球
2. direct (e.g. question); blunt
- I recommend giving it to them straight, don't waffle your way around the subject.
1. looking someone in the eyes; taking a straight look at something
JLPT N2 Links
1. direct current; DC
2. Direct currentDirect current (DC) is the unidirectional flow of electri... Read more
1. direct investment
2. Foreign direct investmentForeign direct investment (FDI) is direct investment into... Read more
1. directly managed store (as opposed to a distributor)
- い 、
- With the token they could only go to the company shop and buy food or clothing from that shop.