Words — 2 found
1. to get better; to get well; to recover (from an illness); to be cured; to be restored; to heal
- なお 。
- It will go away by itself in two weeks.
1. to get mended; to be repaired; to be fixed
2. to return to normal; to recover (e.g. one's temper); to be restored; to improve; to rally; to come right
- When will you ever loosen your purse strings?
3. to be corrected; to get put right; to be rectified
4. to come right; to cure (itself); to get cured
5. to sit properly
6. to be promoted; to rise
7. to have one's crimes forgiven