Words — 276 found
1. the present; present time; now
- げんざい 、
- つと 。
- We are currently working to restore normal service as soon as possible.
2. as ofafter a time, date, etc.
- The ruling party has secured 50 seats as of 5 o'clock.
3. present tenseGrammar
4. this world; this lifeBuddhism, See also 現世
5. to actually exist; to exist right now; to exist right in front of one
6. PresentThe present (or now) is the time that is associated with ... Read more
見在: Out-dated kanji or kanji usage.
1. cash; ready money; money on hand; currency
2. mercenary; self-interested; calculating
3. CashIn common language cash refers to money in the physical f... Read more
1. present condition; existing state; status quo; current state
2. Status quoStatus quo, a commonly used form of the original Latin "s... Read more
2. PhenomenonA phenomenon, plural phenomena, is any observable occurre... Read more
1. development (of film); photographic processing
2. Photographic processingPhotographic processing is the chemical means by which ph... Read more
1. to appear; to come in sight; to become visible; to come out; to embody; to materialize; to materialise
- あらわ 。
- Twenty police have arrived on the scene.
2. to be expressed (e.g. emotions); to become apparent (e.g. trends, effects)
- あらわ 。
- The medicine took effect.
現われる 【あらわれる】、表れる 【あらわれる】、表われる 【あらわれる】、顕れる 【あらわれる】、顕われる 【あらわれる】
顕われる: Irregular okurigana usage.
1. present age; present day; today
- みと 。
- I must admit I don't like much contemporary music.
2. modern era; modern times
- In modern times we have gone through two world wars as the end result of international disputes.
1. actual spot; scene (of a crime, accident, etc.)
2. (on) site; (on) the ground; (in) the field; job siteOnly applies to げんば
3. filming location; (movie) setOnly applies to げんば, See also 撮影現場
1. embodiment; manifestation; materialization; materialisation; expression; indication
表れ 【あらわれ】、現われ 【あらわれ】、表われ 【あらわれ】、顕れ 【あらわれ】
1. to represent; to signify; to stand foresp. 表す, 表わす
- あらわ 。
- The sign "&" stands for "and".
2. to reveal; to show; to displayesp. 現す, 現わす
- あらわ 。
- He thus revealed his glory.
3. to expressSee also 言い表す, esp. 表す, 表わす
- あらわ 。
- I wish to express my deep appreciation for your kindness.
4. to make widely knownesp. 顕す
現す 【あらわす】、表わす 【あらわす】、現わす 【あらわす】、顕す 【あらわす】
1. actual place; actual location; the spot; the scene; the field; (on) site
2. place where one is currently living
1. flagrante delicto; caught red-handed
2. In flagrante delictoIn flagrante delicto or sometimes simply in flagrante is ... Read more
1. actual article or goods
- い 、雪花
- I'm saying that if the real thing comes to her, Sekka won't have anything to grumble about.
2. spots (stocks, foreign exchange, commodities, etc.)
3. (in) kind (income, benefit, rent, taxes, investment, etc.)
1. active duty; active service
2. student taking (university) entrance exams while still enrolled in school; student who passed their university entrance exams on the first trySee also 浪人 ろうにん, often as 現役で