Words — 230 found
1. the present; present time; now
- げんざい 、
- つと 。
- We are currently working to restore normal service as soon as possible.
2. as ofafter a time, date, etc.
- The ruling party has secured 50 seats as of 5 o'clock.
3. present tenseGrammar
4. this world; this lifeBuddhism, See also 現世
5. to actually exist; to exist right now; to exist right in front of one
6. PresentThe present (or now) is the time that is associated with ... Read more
見在: Out-dated kanji or kanji usage.
1. cash; ready money; money on hand; currency
2. mercenary; self-interested; calculating
3. CashIn common language cash refers to money in the physical f... Read more
1. present condition; existing state; status quo; current state
2. Status quoStatus quo, a commonly used form of the original Latin "s... Read more
2. PhenomenonA phenomenon, plural phenomena, is any observable occurre... Read more
1. development (of film); photographic processing
2. Photographic processingPhotographic processing is the chemical means by which ph... Read more
1. present age; present day; today
- みと 。
- I must admit I don't like much contemporary music.
2. modern era; modern times
- In modern times we have gone through two world wars as the end result of international disputes.
1. flagrante delicto; caught red-handed
2. In flagrante delictoIn flagrante delicto or sometimes simply in flagrante is ... Read more
1. active duty; active service
2. student taking (university) entrance exams while still enrolled in school; student who passed their university entrance exams on the first trySee also 浪人 ろうにん, often as 現役で
1. actual article or goods
- い 、雪花
- I'm saying that if the real thing comes to her, Sekka won't have anything to grumble about.
2. spots (stocks, foreign exchange, commodities, etc.)
3. (in) kind (income, benefit, rent, taxes, investment, etc.)
1. present stage; current phase
- At this point, I'm unable to comment on that problem.
2. current rank; present grade