1. noisy; loudUsually written using kana alone
- It's noisy next door.
2. annoying; troublesome; tiresome; persistent; importunateUsually written using kana alone
- She is particular about what she wears.
3. fussy; finicky; picky; particular; nagging; fastidious; bossyUsually written using kana alone
- What a nuisance that child is!
4. shut up!; be quiet!Usually written using kana alone
五月蝿い 【うるさい】、五月蠅い 【うるさい】、煩さい 【うるさい】、ウルサイ、うっさい
五月蝿い: Ateji (phonetic) reading. 五月蠅い: Ateji (phonetic) reading. 煩さい: Irregular okurigana usage.
1. troublesome; annoying; complicated
1. worldly desires; evil passions; appetites of the flesh
2. klesha (polluting thoughts such as greed, hatred and delusion, which result in suffering)Buddhist term
3. Kleshas (Buddhism)Kleshas, in Buddhism, are mental states that cloud the mi... Read more
煩惱: Out-dated kanji.
1. complex; intricate; complicated; confused; troublesome; vexatious; cumbersome
1. to be ill; to suffer fromesp. 患う
2. to worry about; to be concerned aboutOnly applies to 煩う
3. to have trouble doing ...; to be unable to ...; to fail to ...esp. 煩う, after the -masu stem of a verb
1. possessing worldly desires and passionsYojijukugo (four character compound)
1. to become sick; to fall ill; to be confined to bed
患い付く 【わずらいつく】、煩いつく 【わずらいつく】、煩い付く 【わずらいつく】
1. to feel annoyed atUsually written using kana alone
煩さがる: Irregular okurigana usage.