Words — 101 found
1. next; following; subsequent
- Next time I come, I'll bring you some flowers.
2. stage; station
Common word JLPT N3 Links
1. depending on
- Whether or not beer gardens get a lot of customers depends on the weather.
2. as soon as; immediately (upon)often after the -masu stem of a verb
- おく 。
- OK. I'll send it out as soon as a machine is available.
3. in accordance with
- You will be paid according to your ability.
4. order; program; programme; precedence
5. circumstances; course of events; reason
- It was like this.
1. in succession; one by one
1. gradually (progress into a state)
- The weather was getting worse and worse as the day went on.
2. in sequence; in order; in turn
1. next term; next period
2. next version; next release
- Swimming will be the main event of the next Olympics.
2. perspective; point of reference; level (of something)
3. DimensionIn physics and mathematics, the dimension of a space or o... Read more