Words — 284 found
1. recently; lately; these days; nowadays; right now
2. nearest; closest
1. beginning; outset; first; onset
1. end; conclusion
- だいじょうぶ 、
- I can assure you that honesty pays in the long run.
2. last; final; latest; most recent
- The last part of the legend was added later.
3. no sooner than; once; right after (often having negative consequences)after -tara form or -ta form followed by "ga"
4. one's final momentsArchaism, See also 最期
Common word JLPT N3 Links
1. in the middle of; height of; in course of; midst
1. Supreme Court
3. Supreme courtA supreme court is the highest court within the hierarchy... Read more
1. worstAntonym: 最良
2. horrible; horrid; awful; terribleColloquialism
3. in the worst case; if worst comes to worstColloquialism