Words — 142 found
1. factory; plant; mill; workshop
2. FactoryA factory (previously manufactory) or manufacturing plant... Read more
1. scheme; device; scheming; devising; figuring out; coming up with; solving ingeniously
- This is a plan of my own devising.
2. dedication to spiritual improvement (esp. through Zen meditation)
3. Kung fu (term)Kung fu, gongfu, or gung fu is a Chinese term referring t... Read more
1. condition; state
- わる 。
- Something is the matter with my watch.
2. health; state (of health)
- よ 。
- He has not been in good health for some years.
3. way; manner
4. circumstance; luck
5. face; dignity; decency; propriety
工合 【ぐあい】、具合 【ぐわい】、工合 【ぐわい】、具合い 【ぐわい】、工合い 【ぐわい】
ぐわい: Out-dated or obsolete kana usage. ぐわい: Out-dated or obsolete kana usage. ぐわい: Out-dated or obsolete kana usage. ぐわい: Out-dated or obsolete kana usage.
1. (manufacturing) industry
2. EngineeringEngineering is the discipline, skill, and profession of a... Read more
1. construction work
- He is skilled in handicraft.
2. work; construction; manufacturing
3. maneuvering; manoeuvering
- When the accountant was arrested, rumour had it that it was for his creative bookkeeping.
1. tool; implement
2. Hand toolA hand tool is a device for performing work on a material... Read more
Common word JLPT N2 Links
1. industrial arts; craft
2. HandicraftHandicraft, more precisely expressed as artisanic handicr... Read more
1. contrivance; managing (to raise money)
2. one's financial condition
1. industrialization; industrialisation
2. establishing a production system; putting something into production
3. IndustrialisationIndustrialisation is the period of social and economic ch... Read more