Words — 172 found
1. to line up; to stand in a line
- あと 、
- After a long wait in line, she was told she should get a certified copy of her birth certificate as identification.
2. to rival; to match; to equal
- He is the greatest statesman that ever lived.
列ぶ 【ならぶ】、双ぶ 【ならぶ】
列ぶ: Rarely-used kanji form. 双ぶ: Rarely-used kanji form.
1. to line up; to set up; to arrange in a line
- なら 。
- The maid arranged the knives and forks on the table.
2. to enumerate; to itemize
- なら 、
- All you do is string together a bunch of farfetched ideas. I can't understand a word of it.
3. to be equal (to); to compare well (with); to be as good (as)
双べる: Rarely-used kanji form.
1. twins; twin
二子 【ふたご】、ふた子 【ふたご】、双子 【そうし】
1. mutual; reciprocal
1. binoculars; field glasses
2. BinocularsBinoculars, field glasses or binocular telescopes are a p... Read more
1. series (of publications); library (set of books)
2. Book seriesA book series is a sequence of books having certain chara... Read more
2. TwinA twin is one of two offspring produced in the same pregn... Read more
1. both hands; both arms
- ある 。
- A boy was walking with his hands in his pockets.
2. tenfrom the number of fingers on both hands; used as secret jargon
1. seed leaves (of a dicot); cotyledons; bud; sprout
2. early stages; very beginning
二葉 【ふたば】、嫩 【ふたば】
1. relativityAntonym: 絶対
3. facing (e.g. a problem); confronting
1. written work (esp. a bound text, as opposed to a scroll)
2. a text written entirely in kana
3. graphic novel (esp. one created between the 12th and 19th centuries)
4. notebook (for practicing kana, drawing pictures, etc.)
5. rough draft
草子 【そうし】、双紙 【そうし】、冊子 【そうし】
1. interactive program; interactive programme
2. Interactive televisionInteractive television (generally known as ITV or iTV) de... Read more
1. Gemini (3rd zodiacal sign); the Twins
2. Gemini (astrology)Gemini (♊) is the third astrological sign in the Zodiac, ... Read more