Words — 29 found
1. last year
こぞ: Out-dated or obsolete kana usage.
1. to leave; to go away
- さ 、
- もど 。
- In 1900, he left England, and he never returned.
2. to pass; to elapse
- さ 、
- The good old days have gone, never to return.
3. to be distant
4. to send away; to drive off; to divorce
5. to (do) completelyafter a -masu stem, esp. of a suru verb
6. last ... (e.g. "last April")Only applies to 去る, Antonym: 来る きたる
- けっこん 。
- My sister married a high school teacher last June.
1. to parry; to sidestep; to dodgeUsually written using kana alone
1. castration; enervation
2. CastrationCastration is any action, surgical, chemical, or otherwis... Read more
Common word Links
1. leaving or staying
2. (one's) course of action; (one's) position; (one's) attitude
1. to go homeKansai dialect
2. to go; to leaveArchaism
3. to pass (of time)Archaism
4. to dieArchaism
5. to go bad; to rotArchaism