Words — 74 found
1. distinction; differentiation; classification
區別: Out-dated kanji or kanji usage.
1. limits; boundary; domain; zone; sphere; territory
- You must not park your car in a no parking zone.
2. area (e.g. in programming languages)
1. division; section; demarcation; partition; segmentation; subdivision; (traffic) lane; compartment; classification; sorting
1. to divide; to separate; to partition; to demarcate; to delimit; to mark off
- くぎ 。
- The playground is divided into three areas by white lines.
2. to punctuate; to mark off (with a comma); to insert pauses (between words or phrases when reading aloud); to space one's words
句切る: Rarely-used kanji form.
1. division; section; compartment; block; plot; lot; partition; boundary
区劃 【くかく】、區劃 【くかく】
区劃: Rarely-used kanji form. 區劃: Rarely-used kanji form.
1. section (of track, etc.); segment; dimension
1. pause (in speech, writing, etc.); punctuation
2. break; end; (place to) stop; pause; milestone (e.g. in a project)
1. head of a ward; mayor of a ward; chief administrator of a ward
1. division; section; demarcation; (traffic) lane; compartment; classification; sorting
1. unable to tell apartSee also 区別が付く
- くべつ 。
- He can't tell fact from fiction.
1. to tell X from Y; to distinguish; to know (one thing) from (another)See also 見分け
- くべつ 。
- The dog knows black from white.