Words — 79 found
1. distinction; differentiation; classification
區別: Out-dated kanji.
1. limits; boundary; domain; zone; sphere; territory
- You must not park your car in a no parking zone.
2. area (e.g. in programming languages)
1. division; section; demarcation; partition; segmentation; subdivision; (traffic) lane; compartment; classification; sorting
1. to demarcate; to delimit; to divide (an area); to mark off; to cut offesp. 区切る
- くぎ 。
- The playground is divided into three areas by white lines.
2. to punctuate; to put an end to (e.g. a sentence); to insert pauses or breaks (e.g. when reading aloud)esp. 句切る
1. division; section; compartment; block; plot; lot; partition; boundary
区劃 【くかく】、區劃 【くかく】
1. section (of track, etc.); segment; dimension
1. several; various; divergent; conflicting; different; diverseUsually written using kana alone
1. punctuation; pause; juncture
2. end; (place to) stop
1. head of a ward; mayor of a ward; chief administrator of a ward
1. division; section; demarcation; (traffic) lane; compartment; classification; sorting
1. unable to tell apartSee also 区別が付く
- くべつ 。
- He can't tell fact from fiction.
1. to tell X from Y; to distinguish; to know (one thing) from (another)See also 見分け
- くべつ 。
- The dog knows black from white.