Words — 147 found
1. to go; to move (in a direction or towards a specific location); to head (towards); to be transported (towards); to reachSee also 来る くる
- おかあ 、
- Can I go swimming, Mother?
2. to proceed; to take placeSee also 旨く行く, い sometimes omitted in auxiliary use
- We'll have to try and make the best of it.
3. to pass through; to come and go
- These rules have been and always will be observed.
4. to walk
5. to die; to pass awayOnly applies to 逝く
6. to do (in a specific way)
7. to stream; to flow
8. to continue
9. to have an orgasm; to come; to cumUsually written using kana alone
10. to trip; to get high; to have a drug-induced hallucinationUsually written using kana alone, Slang
行く 【ゆく】、逝く 【いく】、逝く 【ゆく】、往く 【いく】、往く 【ゆく】
往く: Out-dated kanji. 往く: Out-dated kanji.
Common word Links
1. some; severalin the form 幾+ctr+か
- はい 、
- しあ 。
- To the white glass, I added glass of various colours, producing a pretty feel.
2. manyin the form 幾+ctr+も
- The Japanese distribution system, characterized by layers of wholesale, is complex and costly.
3. how many?; how much?
1. how many?Usually written using kana alone
- No, not how many toys, how many keys?
2. how old?
- How old is your father?
1. how muchUsually written using kana alone
- How much is the entrance fee?
2. something over; and something; -oddUsually written using kana alone, after a rounded number, esp. a sum of money
3. however (much); no matter howUsually written using kana alone, as いくら...〜ても, いくら...〜でも, etc.
- You never listen, no matter how many times I tell you.
Common word JLPT N2 Links
1. somewhat; to some extent; to some degree
- むずか 。
- This problem is difficult for me to some degree.
2. some; part; portion
- あじ 。
- There was some taste of lemon in the cake.
Common word JLPT N1 Links
1. rearing; training; nurture; cultivation; promotion
1. war; battle; campaign; fight
2. troops; forcesArchaism
軍 【いくさ】、兵 【いくさ】
1. battlefield; battleground
1. (how) many times; (how) often
幾度 【いくたび】、幾たび 【いくたび】
1. some; (a) littleUsually written using kana alone
- She put by some money for a rainy day.
2. somewhat; to some extent; in part
- With the approach of Christmas, business improved somewhat.
1. as many as one likes; as much as one likesUsually written using kana alone
- Choose any flowers you like.
2. great many; plenty; to any degree; in unlimited quantities; any amount (of); any number (of)Usually written using kana alone
- だ 。
- He can come up with any amount of money.
3. almost (none); (not) muchUsually written using kana alone, as いくらでもない
4. no matter how much; no matter how big or smallUsually written using kana alone
1. (for) several nights
- みあ 、
- す 。
- Many nights did he spend, looking up at the stars.