Words — 9921 found
1. red; crimson; scarlet
- Don't cross the road when the signal is red.
2. red-containing colour (e.g. brown, pink, orange)
3. Red (i.e. communist)Colloquialism, often written as アカ
- It's only the anti-war pinkos who say things like Saddam isn't a threat.
4. red light (traffic)Abbreviation, See also 赤信号
6. complete; total; perfect; obviousSee also 赤の他人
7. copperAbbreviation, Only applies to 赤, See also 銅 あかがね
8. red 5-point cardHanafuda, Abbreviation, See also あかたん
10. RedRed is any of a number of similar colors evoked by light ... Read more
紅 【あか】、朱 【あか】、緋 【あか】
緋: Out-dated kanji or kanji usage.
1. work; job; labor; labour; business; task; assignment; occupation; employment
- おも 」「
- "I believe you like your job" "On the contrary, I hate it".
1. English (language)
2. English languageEnglish is a West Germanic language spoken originally in ... Read more
1. letter; missive; note; mail
2. Letter (message)A letter is a written message containing information from... Read more
1. illness (usu. excluding minor ailments, e.g. common cold); disease; sickness
2. bad habit; bad behaviour; weakness; failing
3. crazy; insane; disturbed; sick in the headColloquialism
4. DiseaseA disease is an abnormal condition affecting the body of ... Read more
病氣: Out-dated kanji or kanji usage.
2. MarriageMarriage (also called matrimony or wedlock) is a social u... Read more
1. travel; trip; journey; excursion; tour
2. TravelTravel is the movement of people or objects between relat... Read more
1. movie; film; motion picture
2. FilmA film, also called a movie or motion picture, is a serie... Read more
2. FamilyIn human context, a family is a group of people affiliate... Read more
1. flower; blossom; bloom; petal
- ゆうめい 水戸
- みにい 。
- We visited Mito Park, which is famous for its plum blossoms.
2. cherry blossom
4. blooming (esp. of cherry blossoms)
5. ikebanaSee also 生け花
6. hanafudaHanafuda, Abbreviation, See also 花札
- はな 。
- Speech is silver, silence is gold.
7. (the) bestSee also 言わぬが花, usu. as 〜が花
8. glorious; lovely
9. FlowerA flower, sometimes known as a bloom or blossom, is the r... Read more
2. NewspaperA newspaper is a scheduled publication containing news of... Read more
1. bank; banking institution
2. BankA bank is a financial institution and a financial interme... Read more
1. hospital; clinic; doctor's office; doctor's surgery; infirmary
2. HospitalA hospital is a health care institution providing patient... Read more
1. shopping; purchased goods
2. ShoppingShopping is the examining of goods or services from retai... Read more
買い物 【かいもん】、買物 【かいもの】、買物 【かいもん】、買いもの 【かいもの】、買いもの 【かいもん】、買いもん 【かいもの】、買いもん 【かいもん】
1. adult; grown-up
2. AdultAn adult is a human being or living organism that is of r... Read more
2. financial situation
3. KitchenA kitchen is a room or part of a room used for cooking an... Read more
台所 【だいどこ】、臺處 【だいどころ】、臺處 【だいどこ】
臺處: Out-dated kanji or kanji usage. 臺處: Out-dated kanji or kanji usage.
1. home; household; family; hearth
2. HomeA home is a place of residence or refuge. When it refers ... Read more
2. VegetableThe noun vegetable means an edible plant or part of a pla... Read more