Words — 1024 found
1. train; electric train
2. Electric multiple unitAn electric multiple unit or EMU is a multiple unit train... Read more
- This air conditioner consumes a lot of electricity.
2. (electric) light
- わす 。
- Don't forget to turn the light off.
3. ElectricityElectricity is the science, engineering, technology and p... Read more
2. TelegraphyTelegraph is the long-distance transmission of messages w... Read more
1. electronPhysics terminology
- Do you have an electronic typewriter?
3. ElectronThe electron is a subatomic particle with a negative elem... Read more
1. battery; cell
2. Battery (electricity)An electrical battery is one or more electrochemical cell... Read more
1. power outage; electricity outage; blackout; failure of electricity supply
2. Power outageA power outage (also power cut, blackout or power failure... Read more
1. electric power
2. Electric powerElectric power is the rate at which electric energy is tr... Read more
1. utility pole; power pole; telephone pole; light pole
2. Utility poleA utility pole is a pole used to support overhead power l... Read more
1. radio wave; reception; signalOnly applies to でんぱ
- だ 。
- His mobile phone produced radio emissions that interfered with other phones.
3. Radio wavesRadio waves are a type of electromagnetic radiation with ... Read more
1. electric current
2. Electric currentElectric current is a flow of electric charge through a m... Read more
1. generation (e.g. power)
2. sending a telegram; telegraphingObsolete term
3. Electricity generationElectricity generation is the process of generating elect... Read more
發電: Out-dated kanji.
1. electric light
電燈: Out-dated kanji.
1. electric line; electric cable; power cable
- なが 。
- When a coil is moved near to a wire with current flowing in it current flows in the coil as well.
2. telephone line; telegraph wire
3. CableA cable is most often two or more wires running side by s... Read more
1. source of electricity; electrical power
2. power (button on TV, etc.)
- You must switch off the power before checking the circuit.
1. public telephone; pay phone
2. PayphoneA payphone is a public telephone, often located in a phon... Read more
1. telephone (device)
2. TelephoneThe telephone (from the Greek: τῆλε, tēle, "far" and φωνή... Read more
1. power plant; power station
2. Power stationA power station (also referred to as a generating station... Read more