Words — 551 found
Common word JLPT N3 Links
1. investigation; examination; inquiry; enquiry; survey
2. Survey methodologyIn statistics, survey methodology is the field that studi... Read more
1. conformity; alignment; agreement; sympathy; following suit
2. tuningElectricity, elec. eng.
3. same tone; same pitch
4. ConformityConformity is the act of matching attitudes, beliefs, and... Read more
1. cooking; food preparation
2. CookingCooking is the process of preparing food, often with the ... Read more
1. arbitration; conciliation; mediation
2. MediationMediation, as used in law, is a form of alternative dispu... Read more
1. to examine; to look up; to investigate; to check up; to sense; to study; to inquire; to search
1. tune; tone; key; pitch; time; rhythm
2. vein; mood; way; manner; style; knack
3. condition; state of health
4. impetus; spur of the moment; strain
1. emphasis; stress; highlighting; underlining; underscoring
- The teacher stressed the importance of daily practice.
2. accentuating (a feature or certain part); accenting
3. strong tone (of the market); firm toneFinance
Common word JLPT N2 Links
1. adjustment; regulation; coordination; reconciliation; tuning; fixing; tailoring
1. to be ready; to be prepared; to be arranged
2. to be in order; to be put in order; to be well-ordered; to be well-proportioned; to be harmonious
3. to be adjusted; to be regulated; to be refined (e.g. of a face)
4. to be settled (e.g. treaty, contract); to be completed
調う 【ととのう】、斉う 【ととのう】
斉う: Out-dated kanji or kanji usage.
1. monotony; monotone; dullness
2. monotone; monotonicMathematics
1. favourable; favorable; promising; satisfactory; in good shape
1. cooperation; conciliation; harmony; coordination
- What you need to take part in business management is the team spirit to work with many colleagues.
1. investigation; inspection; examination
- いそが 。
- The teacher is busy looking over our tests.
2. tune; note; melody
- They could hear the elegant, flowing sound of a harp coming from somewhere.
1. bad condition; poor condition; disorder; slump; being out of form
- Business was a little slow last month.
2. failure; rupture; breakdown (e.g. of negotiations)
1. to put in order; to arrange; to tidy up; to fix; to straightenesp. 整える
- まいしゅう 、
- My sister has her hair done each week.
2. to get ready; to prepare; to arrange; to supply; to assemble; to buyesp. 調える
- ととの 。
- We fitted ourselves out for skiing.
3. to adjust; to regulate (e.g. rhythm, tune, one's breathing)
4. to work out (e.g. business deal); to arrange (e.g. marriage); to settleesp. 調える
調える 【ととのえる】、斉える 【ととのえる】
斉える: Rarely-used kanji form.
1. preliminary investigation; preliminary inquiry
2. preparation (for a class); going over one's lessons (in advance); studying ahead