Words — 513 found
Common word JLPT N3 Links
1. investigation; examination; inquiry; enquiry; survey
2. Survey methodologyIn statistics, survey methodology is the field that studi... Read more
1. sympathy; agreement with; alignment; conformity; tuning
2. ConformityConformity is the act of matching attitudes, beliefs, and... Read more
1. cooking; food preparation
2. CookingCooking is the process of preparing food, often with the ... Read more
1. arbitration; conciliation; mediation
2. MediationMediation, as used in law, is a form of alternative dispu... Read more
1. to examine; to look up; to investigate; to check up; to sense; to study; to inquire; to search
1. tune; tone; key; pitch; time; rhythm
2. vein; mood; way; manner; style; knack
3. condition; state of health
4. impetus; spur of the moment; strain
1. emphasis; highlight; stress; stressed point
Common word JLPT N2 Links
1. adjustment; regulation; coordination; reconciliation; tuning; fixing; tailoring
1. to be ready; to be prepared; to be arranged
2. to be in order; to be put in order; to be well-ordered; to be well-proportioned; to be harmonious
3. to be adjusted; to be regulated; to be refined (e.g. of a face)
4. to be settled (e.g. treaty, contract); to be completed
調う 【ととのう】、斉う 【ととのう】
斉う: Out-dated kanji.
1. monotony; monotone; dullness
2. monotone; monotonicMathematics
1. favourable; favorable; promising; satisfactory; in good shape
1. investigation; inspection; examination
- いそが 。
- The teacher is busy looking over our tests.
2. tune; note; melody
- They could hear the elegant, flowing sound of a harp coming from somewhere.
1. cooperation; conciliation; harmony; coordination
- What you need to take part in business management is the team spirit to work with many colleagues.
1. bad condition; not to work out (i.e. a deal); disagreement; break-off; disorder; slump; out of form
1. to put in order; to arrange; to tidy up; to straighten; to adjust; to fixesp. 整える
- まいしゅう 、
- My sister has her hair done each week.
2. to get ready; to prepare; to arrange; to supply; to assemble; to buyesp. 調える
- ととの 。
- We fitted ourselves out for skiing.
3. to work out (e.g. business deal); to arrange (e.g. marriage); to settleesp. 調える
調える 【ととのえる】、斉える 【ととのえる】