Words — 209 found
1. extinction; extermination
2. eradication; stamping out; wiping out
3. ExtinctionIn biology and ecology, extinction is the end of an organ... Read more
JLPT N1 Links
1. out of print
2. Out of printOut of print refers to an item, typically a book, but can... Read more
1. to die out; to peter out; to become extinct
- Butterflies of this species are now extinct.
2. to cease; to be stopped; to be discontinued; to be cut off
- ひさ 。
- This custom became extinct a long time ago.
1. to stop; to cease; to come to an end; to cut off
1. extinction; discontinuation; interruption
2. severance; rupture
- There is a generation gap between them.
3. to become extinct; to cease to exist
4. to sever; to break off; to divide (between two things)
- That country broke off diplomatic relations with the United States.
5. Danzetsuis the debut album by Japanese singer-songwriter Yōsui In... Read more
1. (organ) rejectionYojijukugo (four character compound)
2. unthinking dismissal; strong reaction (against)
- I don't know whether she believed me or not but in any case it seems she doesn't automatically dismiss talk of the supernatural.
3. Transplant rejectionTransplant rejection occurs when transplanted tissue is r... Read more
1. top (of a mountain); summit
2. peak; height; zenith; climax
1. abortionSee also 妊娠中絶
- The independent candidate took the abortion issue off his platform.
2. to be interrupted; to be discontinued; to be suspended; to fall into abeyance
- I had an abortion two years ago.
1. eradication; extermination; rooting out; stamping out; getting rid of
1. abolition; elimination
2. extinction; discontinuation
1. breaking off relations; disconnection
2. insulation (esp. electrical); isolation
- An insulated soft-wood room and a good heater are the absolute necessities for a sauna.
1. breaking off a relationship; permanent breach of friendship; rupture