Words — 204 found
1. political measures; policy
2. PolicyA policy is typically described as a principle or rule to... Read more
1. tactics; strategy
- ね 。
- Let's take time out to elaborate a strategy.
2. military operation; naval operationMilitary
3. Military operationMilitary operation is the coordinated military actions of... Read more
1. measure; step; countermeasure; counterplan; countermove; strategy; preparation (e.g. for a test)
1. plan; policy; means; measure; stratagem; scheme
2. fifth principle of the Eight Principles of Yong; right upward flickSee also 永字八法
1. blunder; slip; error
2. errorBaseball term
3. Error (baseball)In baseball statistics, an error is the act, in the judgm... Read more
1. last resort; desperate measure taken under pressure of necessity
1. whip; lash; scourge
- ぶ 。
- The cruel man beat the dog with a whip.
2. stick; cane; rod; pointer
- ぶ 、
- In Singapore, one method of punishing criminals is to whip them, or hit them several times on the back with a cane.
3. WhipA whip is a tool traditionally used by humans to exert co... Read more
笞 【むち】、韃 【むち】、策 【むち】、鞭 【ぶち】、ムチ
ぶち: Out-dated or obsolete kana usage.
1. fiscal policy
2. Fiscal policyIn economics and political science, fiscal policy is the ... Read more
1. economic policy
2. Economic policyEconomic policy refers to the actions that governments ta... Read more
1. foreign policy
2. Foreign policyA country's foreign policy, also called the foreign relat... Read more
1. plan to overcome an obstacle or break out of a deadlock; breakthrough solution
打解策: Irregular kanji usage.