Words — 189 found
Common word JLPT N3 Links
1. depending on
- Whether or not beer gardens get a lot of customers depends on the weather.
2. as soon as; immediately (upon)often after the -masu stem of a verb
- おく 。
- OK. I'll send it out as soon as a machine is available.
3. in accordance with
- You will be paid according to your ability.
4. order; program; programme; precedence
5. circumstances; course of events; reason
- It was like this.
Common word JLPT N2 Links
1. failure (in an examination); failing to advance (to the next year)Antonym: 及第
2. falling short of the standard; not making the grade
1. third party; third person; outsider; disinterested person
2. Third-party beneficiaryA third party beneficiary, in the law of contracts, is a ... Read more
1. gradually (progress into a state)
- The weather was getting worse and worse as the day went on.
2. in sequence; in order; in turn
1. first words said (e.g. when meeting someone); first thing out of one's mouth
2. first speech; inaugural address
1. first; foremost; number one
- Write your name, first of all.
2. most important
- Nothing is more important than health.
3. best; greatest; most
- Japan is the best country under the sun.
4. above all; besides; in any case; to begin with
1. using anything one can lay one's hands on; haphazardly; on the rebound; at random; indiscriminately
手当たりしだい 【てあたりしだい】、手当り次第 【てあたりしだい】、手あたりしだい 【てあたりしだい】、手あたり次第 【てあたりしだい】、手当りしだい 【てあたりしだい】
1. first impressionYojijukugo (four character compound)
1. Second World War; World War II; WWII; WW2
2. World War IIWorld War II, or the Second World War (often abbreviated ... Read more
1. World War I; First World War
2. World War IWorld War I (WWI), which was predominantly called the Wor... Read more
1. Second World War; World War II; WWII; WW2Abbreviation, See also 第二次世界大戦 だいにじせかいたいせん