Words — 725 found
1. Prime Minister; Chancellor (Germany, Austria, etc.); Premier
2. Prime ministerA prime minister is the most senior minister of cabinet i... Read more
1. sign; signal; cue
2. Phase diagramA phase diagram in physical chemistry, engineering, miner... Read more
1. succession; inheritance
2. InheritanceInheritance is the practice of passing on property, title... Read more
1. companion; partner; company
- Who is your dance partner?
2. other party; addressee
- All those tricks he's got up his sleeve make him a formidable client.
3. opponent (sports, etc.)
- だい １
- い 。
- The boxer said he would knock down his opponent in the first round.
1. consultation; discussion; discussing; asking (somebody) for advice
1. corresponding to (in meaning, function, etc.); being equivalent to
- Do you know the French equivalent of the word?
2. appropriate; suitable; befitting; proportionate
- The professor who invented it has the right to reasonable remuneration from the university.
3. to be proportionate to; to be in keeping with; to be deserving of; to be worthy of
- A trip to America was equivalent to a two-year salary for her.
4. considerable; substantial
- Ten years is a long time.
5. considerably; rather; quite; fairly; pretty
- たてこ 。
- The place is very much built up now.
1. poor; pitiable; pathetic; pitifulUsually written using kana alone
可哀相 【かわいそう】、可哀そう 【かわいそう】
可哀想: Ateji (phonetic) reading. 可哀相: Ateji (phonetic) reading. 可哀そう: Ateji (phonetic) reading.
1. mutual; reciprocal
1. as ever; as usual; the same; still
相変らず 【あいかわらず】、あい変らず 【あいかわらず】、あい変わらず 【あいかわらず】
1. aspect; phase; condition
2. modality (philosophy)
1. market price
2. speculation (e.g. on stocks)
3. reputation (according to conventional wisdom); estimation; esteem
1. appropriate; adequate; suitable; fitting; worthyUsually written using kana alone
Common word Links
1. riding together; sharing a car (taxi, etc.)
2. doing in collaboration
3. backing of the same candidate by different political parties
4. CarpoolCarpooling (also known as car-sharing, ride-sharing, lift... Read more
1. aizuchi; back-channeling; interjections indicating that one is paying attention
2. two smiths hammering at an object in turnSee also 向こう鎚
3. AizuchiAizuchi is the Japanese term for frequent interjections d... Read more
相づち 【あいづち】、相鎚 【あいづち】、合槌 【あいづち】、合づち 【あいづち】、合鎚 【あいづち】、相槌 【あいずち】、相鎚 【あいずち】、合槌 【あいずち】、合鎚 【あいずち】
あいずち: Irregular kana usage. あいずち: Irregular kana usage. あいずち: Irregular kana usage. あいずち: Irregular kana usage.
1. palm reading
2. PalmistryPalmistry or chiromancy (also spelled cheiromancy, Greek ... Read more