Words — 270 found
1. man; male
- こた 。
- He asked the men, "Would you share a room?" "Certainly, we will," answered the three men.
2. masculine genderLinguistics
3. ManIn English, lower case man (pl. men) refers to an adult h... Read more
1. man; maleSee also 女 おんな
2. fellow; guy; chap; bloke
3. male lover; boyfriend; man
4. manliness; manly honor; manly honour; manly reputation
おっこ: Out-dated or obsolete kana usage.
Common word JLPT N5 Links
1. youUsually written using kana alone, trad. polite in ref. to someone of equal or lower status, now oft. regarded as rude or distant
- If you get enough rest every night, you'll feel much better.
2. dear; honeyFamiliar language, Usually written using kana alone, Only applies to 貴方, Only applies to 貴男, used by wives addressing their husbands
- Don't go, dears.
貴女 【あなた】、貴男 【あなた】
1. men and women; man and woman; both sexes; both genders
1. katsuobushi; small pieces of sliced dried bonitoFood, cooking
2. Katsuobushi, also known as okaka is the Japanese name for dried, fer... Read more
かつお節 【かつおぶし】、勝男武士 【かつおぶし】、カツオ節 【カツオぶし】、鰹節 【かつぶし】
勝男武士: Ateji (phonetic) reading.