Words — 79 found
1. man; male
- こた 。
- He asked the men, "Would you share a room?" "Certainly, we will," answered the three men.
2. masculine genderGrammar
3. ManIn English, lower case man (pl. men) refers to an adult h... Read more
Common word JLPT N3 Links
- おお 。
- There are more girls than boys in this class.
2. man; male
- Obviously that's different for men and women.
1. men and women; man and woman; both sexes; both genders
1. equal rights among men and women
2. Gender equalityGender equality, also known as sex equality or sexual equ... Read more
1. male genitalia; male genital organs; penis
2. Male reproductive system (human)The human male reproductive system (or male genital syste... Read more
1. male chorus; male-voice choir; chorus for male voices
2. Men's chorusA men's chorus or male voice choir, is a choir consisting... Read more
1. co-education; mixed education
2. Mixed-sex educationMixed-sex education, also known as coeducation, is the in... Read more
1. phallic stage
2. Phallic stageIn Freudian psychology, the Phallic stage is the third st... Read more