Words — 154 found
1. woman; female
- The girl has grown into a slender woman.
2. feminine genderGrammar, Only applies to じょせい
3. WomanA woman, pl: women is a female human. The term woman is u... Read more
2. female championOnly applies to じょおう, Only applies to じょうおう
3. Queen regnantA queen regnant is a female monarch who reigns in her own... Read more
女王 【じょうおう】、女王 【にょおう】
1. woman; girl
女子 【おなご】、女子 【おみなご】
おみなご: Out-dated or obsolete kana usage.
Common word JLPT N1 Links
1. lady (of high social status; e.g. scholar, artist, critic, politician)
- I'm looking forward to the day when Miss Cobb comes back, I can tell you.
2. Ms; Mrs; MissHonorific or respectful (sonkeigo) language
1. female clothing; wearing female clothing; cross dressing (for a man)
2. Cross-dressingCross-dressing is the act of wearing clothing and other a... Read more
1. maidservant; housemaid; maidDated term, Sensitive, See also お手伝いさん
2. hostess (in a ryokan); waitress (in a traditional restaurant)Sensitive
3. court ladyArchaism
4. ladyHonorific or respectful (sonkeigo) language, Archaism
1. women's college
2. Women's collegesWomen's colleges in higher education are undergraduate, b... Read more