Words — 84 found
1. widower; divorced man not remarriedSee also 女やもめ
2. bachelor; single man
1. interest in men; itch for men
- The way that woman goes on with men shocks me.
1. a man's word is his bond; a man does not go back on what he's saidProverb, See also 二言 にごん
- おとこににごん 。
- Yes, a man is as good as his word. But I'll just be helping, you understand. You'll have to work too.
1. man's weeping (esp. of someone not prone to tears)
男泣: Irregular okurigana usage.
1. smelling of men; reeking of male body odor
2. manly; macho