Words — 85 found
1. interest in men; itch for men
1. widower; divorced man not remarriedSee also 女やもめ
2. (long-term) bachelor
男寡 【おとこやもめ】、男鰥 【おとこやもめ】
男鰥: Rarely-used kanji form.
1. a man's word is his bond; a man does not go back on what he's saidProverb, See also 二言 にごん
- おとこににごん 。
1. man's weeping (esp. of someone not prone to tears)
男泣: Irregular okurigana usage.
1. Otoko Wa Tsurai Yo (long-running series of Japanese comedy movies)Work of art, literature, music, etc. name
2. Otoko Wa Tsurai Yo (long-running series of Japanese comedy movies)
3. Otoko wa Tsurai yoOtoko wa tsurai yo (男はつらいよ, "It's tough being a man") is ... Read more