Words — 487 found
1. teacher; instructor; master
- Our teacher is a gentleman in the true sense of the word.
2. sensei; title or form of address for a teacher, master, doctor, lawyer, etc.Honorific or respectful (sonkeigo) language
- I had my composition corrected by Mr Jones.
3. intimate or teasing form of addressFamiliar language, Jocular, humorous term
4. one's elderArchaism, orig. meaning
5. SenseiSensei is a Japanese word that is literally translated as... Read more
1. (one's) life
2. Human life
1. birth; creation; formation
2. BirthBirth is the act or process of bearing or bringing forth ... Read more
1. student (esp. a university student)
1. overseas student; exchange student
1. senior high school student
1. hygiene; sanitation; health
2. HygieneHygiene refers to the set of practices perceived by a com... Read more
1. university student; college student
1. damn it; damn; son of a bitch; for Christ's sakeUsually written using kana alone
2. beast; animal
3. person reborn into the animal realmBuddhism, See also 畜生道
4. brute; bastard
- ちくしょう 、
- Shit! I've got a flat.
5. Animals in BuddhismThe position and treatment of animals in Buddhism is impo... Read more
1. whole life; a lifetime; all through life; one existence; a generation; an age; the whole world; the era
- You must study your whole life.
2. (the only, the greatest, etc.) of one's life
- A home is a once-in-a-lifetime purchase so you don't want to make any snap decisions.
1. raw; uncooked; fresh
- す 。
- As is often the case with Americans, he does not care for raw fish.
2. natural; as it is; unedited; unprocessed
- み 、
- A critic once said that if you saw my ballet paintings, you didn't have to go to a live performance.
3. unprotected (sex)Colloquialism
- The sensitivity certainly drops if I use a condom, so if possible I'd like to do it bareback.
4. live (i.e. not recorded)
5. inexperienced; unpolished; green; crude
6. impudence; saucinessAbbreviation, See also 生意気
7. unpasteurized beer; draft beer; draught beerAbbreviation, See also 生ビール
8. blank (e.g. disk); unusedSee also 生テープ
9. just a little; somehow; vaguely; partially; somewhat; half-; semi-before an adjective
10. insufficient; incomplete; half-baked; half-hearted; perfunctory
12. tipsinessAbbreviation, See also 生酔い
1. elementary school student; primary school student; grade school student
1. occurrence; incidence; outbreak; birth (e.g. of civilization)
- Carbon monoxide is a poisonous substance formed by the incomplete combustion of carbon compounds.
2. generation (of power, heat, etc.); production
3. ontogeny; development; growth; breedingBiology
1. wild; growing wild; living in the wild
2. IArchaism, Male term or language
1. restoration to life; coming to life again; resuscitation; regeneration
2. reformation; rehabilitation
3. recycling; reclamation; recovery
4. playback; regeneration (of video or sound); views (of an online video)
5. regeneration (of lost or damage tissue); regrowthBiology
6. rebirth; reincarnation
7. recall (memory); retrievalPsychology
1. rearing; training; nurture; cultivation; promotion
Common word Links
1. honor student; honours student; model student; prize pupil
2. Honors studentAn honors student is a person recognized for achieving hi... Read more