Words — 22 found
1. nail (e.g. fingernail, toenail); claw; talon; hoof
2. plectrum; pick
3. hook; clasp
4. Nail (anatomy)A nail is a horn-like envelope covering the dorsal aspect... Read more
1. sponge gourd (Luffa aegyptiaca); Egyptian cucumber; Vietnamese luffa; dishrag gourdUsually written using kana alone
2. loofah; loofa; vegetable spongeUsually written using kana alone
3. something uselessUsually written using kana alone, metaphorically, generally in negative sentences
- Who cares about bad manners?
天糸瓜 【へちま】、糸爪 【へちま】、ヘチマ
へちま: Gikun (meaning as reading) or jukujikun (special kanji reading). へちま: Gikun (meaning as reading) or jukujikun (special kanji reading). へちま: Gikun (meaning as reading) or jukujikun (special kanji reading). 糸爪: Irregular kanji usage.
1. ingrown toenail
2. Pincer nailsPincer nails (also known as "Omega nails," and "Trumpet n... Read more
1. ingrown nail; ingrowing nail
2. Ingrown nailOnychocryptosis (from Greek ὄνυξ onyx "nail" + κρυπτός kr... Read more
かんにゅうつめ: Irregular kana usage.
1. cutting a fingernail (or toenail) to the quick; cutting a nail too close
2. deep-set nail; deep-set part of nail
1. Gamblea innovans (species of deciduous tree)Usually written using kana alone
2. extremely spicy form of chili pepperSee also 唐辛子
3. variety of high-quality green tea
1. fetlock (horse, etc.); spur (chicken, etc.); cockspur; dewclaw (dog, etc.)
2. DewclawA dewclaw (commonly referred to as a Dog's thumb) is a ve... Read more