Words — 210 found
1. bone fracture
2. Bone fractureA bone fracture (sometimes abbreviated FRX or Fx, Fx, or ... Read more
1. to break; to fracture; to break off; to snap off; to pick (e.g. flowers)
- お 。
- The last straw breaks the camel's back.
2. to fold; to bend
- Her fingers were too weak to fold it.
3. to make (origami)
4. to interrupt; to endSee also 筆を折る
1. to break; to be broken; to snap; to fracture
2. to be folded
3. to give in; to back down; to yield; to submit
- お 。
- At last, the bus company gave in.
4. to turn (a corner)See also 曲がる
1. with trouble; at great painsUsually written using kana alone
- All my pains went for nothing.
2. rare; valuable; precious; long-awaitedUsually written using kana alone
- You just made me miss the perfect shot when you hollered.
3. kind; generousUsually written using kana alone
- ざんねん 、
- As such is the case, I am sorry I can't accept your kind invitation.
4. specially; especially; expresslyUsually written using kana alone
- Though I went to see her all the way in the rain, she was out.
切角: Ateji (phonetic) reading, Rarely-used kanji form.
Common word JLPT N1 Links
1. sometimes; at intervals; occasionally; on occasion; from time to time
時おり 【ときおり】、時折り 【ときおり】、時折 【ときより】、時折り 【ときより】
ときより: Out-dated or obsolete kana usage. ときより: Out-dated or obsolete kana usage.
1. to tear off; to peel off; to rip off; to strip off; to skin; to flay; to bark
2. to strip of (clothes, rank, etc.); to deprive of; to divest ofOnly applies to はぐ
剝ぐ 【はぐ】、剥ぐ 【へぐ】、剝ぐ 【へぐ】、折ぐ 【へぐ】
剝ぐ: Rarely-used kanji form. 剝ぐ: Rarely-used kanji form. 折ぐ: Rarely-used kanji form.
1. origami; art of paper folding
2. hallmark; certificate of authenticity
3. Origamiis the traditional Japanese art of paper folding, which s... Read more
1. setback; failure (e.g. plans, business); frustration; discouragement
1. agreement (e.g. business, dispute); understanding; compromise; settlement
2. mutual relations (between family members, coworkers, etc.)
1. opportunity; chance; occasion; timeesp. 折
- Do come and see us when you are free.
2. folding; fold; pleat; creaseesp. 折り
3. small food box (wooden or cardboard)esp. 折り
4. folding in ... (two, three, etc.)as 二つ折り, 三つ折り, etc.; number indicates the number of layers after folding
5. counter for folded items
6. counter for items (esp. food) packed in an oribakoSee also 折り箱
1. analysis; analytical study
- An analysis of the nature of the heat island phenomenon and countermeasures.
2. parsing; parse
解折: Irregular kanji usage.
1. by return; (call or write back) without delay
- つた 。
- I'll tell him to call you back.
2. lapel; cuff; turn-up; flap
3. going back; returning; turn (marathon, swimming, etc.)
4. chorus; refrain
5. shuttle service
6. aliasing (in imaging)
7. back-to-back; BTBComputing
8. wrapping (text on computer screen); wrapComputing
Common word JLPT N1 Links
1. bending; curving; twisting; turning; winding
2. warping (of feelings, logic, etc.); distortion; twisting
5. RefractionRefraction is the change in direction of a wave due to a ... Read more
1. to reach an agreement; to come to an understanding; to compromise (with); to meet halfway
- おりあ 。
- They came to terms with the union leaders.
2. to get along well with
- おも 。
- I am afraid they can't get along very well.
1. blending of Japanese and Western stylesYojijukugo (four character compound)
1. to bend; to turn up; to turn down; to double