Words — 302 found
- うれ 。
- I am happy to hear your voice.
2. singing (of a bird); chirping (of an insect); hoot
- たの 。
- The Japanese enjoy the songs of birds and insects.
3. voice; opinion (as expressed in words); view; wish; attitude; will
5. sense (of something's arrival); feelingusu. as ～の声を聞く
6. voice; voiced soundlinguistics terminology
7. Human voiceThe human voice consists of sound made by a human being u... Read more
聲: Out-dated kanji.
Common word JLPT N1 Links
1. declaration; statement; proclamation
2. Shōmyōis a style of Japanese Buddhist chant, used mainly in the... Read more
1. (sound of a) gunshot; (gun) report
2. GunshotGunshot is also a British hip hop group. A gunshot is the... Read more
1. voice; speech; sound of a voice
2. sound (e.g. of a TV)Only applies to おんせい
- Do you mind if I turn down the TV?
3. SpeechSpeech is the vocalized form of human communication. It i... Read more
1. vocal music
2. Vocal musicVocal music is a genre of music performed by one or more ... Read more
1. utterance; speaking; vocalization; vocalisation; enunciation; pronouncing
2. leading a group of people (in cheering, singing, etc.)
3. PhonationPhonation has slightly different meanings depending on th... Read more
1. cry (esp. animal); roar; chirp; tweet; bark; whine; meowSee also 泣き声
啼き声 【なきごえ】、啼声 【なきごえ】、鳴声 【なきごえ】
啼声: Irregular okurigana usage. 鳴声: Irregular okurigana usage.
1. first words said (e.g. when meeting someone); first thing out of one's mouth
2. first speech; inaugural address
1. loud voiceAntonym: 小声