Words — 29 found
- うれ 。
- I am happy to hear your voice.
2. singing (of a bird); chirping (of an insect); hoot
- たの 。
- The Japanese enjoy the songs of birds and insects.
3. voice; opinion (as expressed in words); view; wish; attitude; will
5. sense (of something's arrival); feelingusu. as ～の声を聞く
6. voice; voiced soundlinguistics terminology
7. Human voiceThe human voice consists of sound made by a human being u... Read more
聲: Out-dated kanji.
1. to greet; to call out (to); to start talking (to)
2. to invite; to get in touch (with); to give a shout (to); to let (somebody) know (one is in the area or has time to meet, etc.)
3. to cheer (on); to give vocal support (to)
1. friendly-greeting campaign; campaign for people to exchange greetings
1. Eurasian scops owl (Otus scops)Obscure term, See also 木の葉木菟
1. to muffle one's voice; to speak (or sob, etc.) quietly