Words — 330 found
2. financial situation
3. KitchenA kitchen is a room or part of a room used for cooking an... Read more
台所 【だいどこ】、臺處 【だいどころ】、臺處 【だいどこ】
臺處: Out-dated kanji. 臺處: Out-dated kanji.
1. typhoon; hurricane
2. TyphoonA typhoon is a mature tropical cyclone that develops in t... Read more
1. stage (theatre, theater)
- お 。
- 'Madame Butterfly' is set in Nagasaki.
2. scene or setting (e.g. of novel, play, etc.)
- The novel I'm writing next is set in a love hotel so I wanted to see what one actually looks like.
4. Stage (theatre)In theatre or performance arts, the stage (sometimes refe... Read more
Common word JLPT N2 Links
2. old-fashioned interior light fixture comprising a wooden pole with an oil-filled dish and a wick atop it
3. LighthouseA lighthouse is a tower, building, or other type of struc... Read more
燈台: Out-dated kanji.
Common word JLPT N1 Links
1. foundation; base; basis
2. from the beginning; from the outset; by natureSee also 元々, often in negative contexts
1. platform truck; hand truck; trolley; dolly; cart
2. (railway) truck; bogie; flatcar; wagon; waggon
3. Hand truckA hand truck, also known as a two wheeler, stack truck, d... Read more
1. astronomical observatory
2. ObservatoryAn observatory is a location used for observing terrestri... Read more
1. plateau; tableland; eminence
2. PlateauIn geology and earth science, a plateau, also called a hi... Read more
1. stand; rack; table; bench; podium; pedestal; platform; stage
- Please don't place a vase on this stand.
2. support; holder; rack
3. counter for machines, incl. vehicles
4. setting (e.g. in jewellery)
- You should compare the two motorcycles.
6. elevated area
7. viewing platform
8. dish traySee also 台盤
10. tall building; towerArchaism, See also 高殿
1. speech; words; one's lines; remarksUsually written using kana alone
2. Dialogue in writingDialogue in fiction is a verbal exchange between two or m... Read more
科白 【せりふ】、科白 【かはく】、台詞 【だいし】、セリフ
台灣 【たいわん】、臺灣 【たいわん】
台灣: Out-dated kanji. 臺灣: Out-dated kanji.
1. the teens (10-19); teenage
2. the tenth generationSee also 代
1. (truck) load-carrying tray; (bicycle) luggage carrier; roof rack
1. rise (e.g. of a movement); emergence; rearing one's head; gaining prominence; coming to the fore; gaining power; gathering strength
1. one machine; one vehicle