Words — 160 found
1. time; hour; moment刻 signifies a time of day; 秋 signifies an important time
- His voice broke when he was twelve.
2. occasion; caseOnly applies to 時
- You cannot be too careful when you drive a car.
3. chance; opportunity; seasonOnly applies to 時
4. the times; the age; the dayOnly applies to 時
5. tenselinguistics terminology, Only applies to 時
6. AutumnAutumn or fall is one of the four temperate seasons. Autu... Read more
刻 【とき】、秋 【とき】
1. carving; engraving; sculpture
2. SculptureSculpture is the branch of the visual arts that operates ... Read more
1. timetable; schedule
2. Public transport timetableA public transport timetable (also timetable and North Am... Read more
1. serious; severe; grave; acute
Common word JLPT N3 Links
1. time; (the) hour
2. favourable time; opportunity; chance
1. lateness; tardiness; arriving late
1. to mince; to cut fine; to chop up; to hash; to shred
2. to carve; to engrave; to chisel; to notch
3. to tick away (time); to beat out (e.g. rhythm); to record the passing moments
4. to etch (into one's mind); to remember distinctlySee also 心に刻む, as 心に刻む, etc.
5. to have tattooedArchaism
6. to tormentArchaism
1. cruel; brutal; ruthless; merciless; inhuman
残刻 【ざんこく】、惨酷 【ざんこく】
1. a minute; moment; an instant
- ゆる 。
- Not a moment could be lost.
2. stubborn; hot-headedSee also 一国, also written as 一国, 一克, 一剋
1. on schedule; on time
- John's parents seemed relieved to hear that his plane was on time.