Words — 250 found
Common word JLPT N4 Links
1. toy; playthingUsually written using kana alone
2. ToyA toy is any object that can be used to play. Toys are as... Read more
玩具 【がんぐ】、翫具 【がんぐ】、オモチャ
2. FurnitureFurniture is the mass noun for the movable objects intend... Read more
Common word JLPT N2 Links
2. StationeryStationery has historically meant a wide gamut of materia... Read more
1. wifeOnly applies to 妻
- I went to the hospital to see my wife.
2. my dear; dear; honeyArchaism, Only applies to 妻, Only applies to 夫
3. garnish (esp. one served with sashimi)Usually written using kana alone
4. embellishmentUsually written using kana alone
夫 【つま】、具 【つま】
1. condition; state
- わる 。
- Something is the matter with my watch.
2. health; state (of health)
- よ 。
- He has not been in good health for some years.
3. way; manner
4. circumstance; luck
5. face; dignity; decency; propriety
工合 【ぐあい】、具合 【ぐわい】、工合 【ぐわい】、具合い 【ぐわい】、工合い 【ぐわい】
ぐわい: Out-dated or obsolete kana usage. ぐわい: Out-dated or obsolete kana usage. ぐわい: Out-dated or obsolete kana usage. ぐわい: Out-dated or obsolete kana usage.
1. to furnish with; to equip with; to provide; to install
- そなえ 。
- The building is equipped with emergency stairs.
2. to prepare for; to make preparations for; to make provision for
- You should be prepared for emergencies.
3. to possess (all that is needed); to be endowed with; to be equipped with
- そなえ 。
- Insect-eating plants are equipped with various kinds of traps to catch insects.
4. to be born with; to have since birth
1. paint; coloring materials; colors; colours
1. to be furnished with; to be provided with; to be equipped with
- そなわ 。
- This hotel has a gym and a swimming pool.
2. to be possessed of; to be endowed with; to be gifted with
- The instinct for survival is innate.
3. to be among; to be one of
1. oil paints; oil colors (colours); oils
2. Oil paintOil paint is a type of slow-drying paint that consists of... Read more
1. tool; implement
2. Hand toolA hand tool is a device for performing work on a material... Read more
1. small tool; gadget
2. (stage) properties; prop
3. prop masterAbbreviation, See also 小道具方
1. embodiment; materialization; actualization; realization; taking form; taking shape
1. tool; means
2. ingredients (added to soup, rice, etc.)
- Gyoza stuffing? I made some gyoza at home but, possibly because I didn't have enough dough, I had some of the filling left over.
3. counter for sets of armor, utensils, furniture, etc.