Words — 481 found
1. public (facilities, service, etc.); communal
2. PublicIn public relations and communication science, publics ar... Read more
1. resonance; sympathetic (sound); (being in) sympathy
2. ResonanceIn physics, resonance is the tendency of a system to osci... Read more
1. sympathy; empathy; response
2. EmpathyEmpathy is the capacity to recognize feelings that are be... Read more
1. doing together (as equals); sharing; common (land, etc.); joint (statement, etc.); cooperation; co-operation; collaboration; associationesp. 共同
1. cooperation; collaborationSee also ご協力
共力: Irregular kanji usage.
1. together; jointlyUsually written using kana alone
2. at the same time; with; as ...; including; along withUsually written using kana alone, often as ...とともに
3. bothUsually written using kana alone
倶に 【ともに】、供に 【ともに】
供に: Irregular kanji usage.
1. common; shared; mutual
- おお 。
- I have much in common with him.
2. to be common (to); to be shared (by)
Common word JLPT N2 Links
1. by all means (with sense of not taking "no" for an answer)
1. (husband and wife) earning a living together
1. communism; collectivism
2. CommunismCommie redirects here. For other uses, see wikt:commie.
1. cooperative body; cooperative system; collective; community
2. CommunityThe term community has two distinct meanings: 1 A group o... Read more
1. public utilities charge
2. Cost of livingCost of living is the cost of maintaining a certain stand... Read more
1. joint ownership; co-ownership; sharing (e.g. a viewpoint)
- Ken shared the room with his elder brother.
2. sharing (files, devices on a network, posts on social media, etc.)