Words — 280 found
1. resonancePhysics, Chemistry
2. sympathy (with a view, idea, etc.)
- We have a lot of sympathies in common.
3. ResonanceIn physics, resonance is the tendency of a system to osci... Read more
1. sympathy; empathy; response
2. EmpathyEmpathy is the capacity to recognize feelings that are be... Read more
1. doing together (as equals); sharing; common (land, etc.); joint (statement, etc.); cooperation; co-operation; collaboration; associationesp. 共同
1. cooperation; collaborationSee also ご協力
共力: Irregular kanji usage.
Common word JLPT N3 Links
1. common; shared; mutual
- おお 。
- I have much in common with him.
2. to be common (to); to be shared (by)
1. communism; collectivism
2. CommunismCommie redirects here. For other uses, see wikt:commie.
1. cooperative body; cooperative system; collective; community
2. CommunityThe term community has two distinct meanings: 1 A group o... Read more
1. joint ownership; co-ownership; sharing (e.g. a viewpoint)
- Ken shared the room with his elder brother.
2. sharing (files, devices on a network, posts on social media, etc.)
1. common language; lingua franca
2. standard language (language variety understood throughout a country)
- What is the common language in Peru?
1. point in common; common feature
2. Communist PartyAbbreviation, See also 共産党