Words — 794 found
1. author; writer; novelist; artist
2. AuthorAn author is broadly defined as "the person who originate... Read more
1. work (e.g. book, film, composition, etc.); opus; performance; production
2. Work of artA work of art, artwork, art piece, or art object is an ae... Read more
1. work; operation; manufacturing; fatigue duty
1. composition; setting (of music)
2. Musical compositionMusical composition can refer to an original piece of mus... Read more
1. to make; to produce; to manufacture; to build; to construct造る usu. for large-scale building, manufacturing, etc.; 創る usu. for creating
- つく 。
- Wherever he may go, he is sure to make friends.
2. to prepare (food); to brew (alcohol)
- つく 。
- You can't make an omelet without breaking eggs.
3. to raise; to grow; to cultivate; to trainSee also 野菜を作る
- It's much cheaper to live on grains and vegetables you can grow in your garden.
4. to till
5. to draw up (a document); to make out; to prepare; to write
- You should try to produce grammatical sentences.
6. to create (an artistic work, etc.); to compose
- つく 、
- Desktop publishing lets you produce books quickly and cheaply. It's like killing two birds with one stone.
7. to coin (a phrase); to organize; to organise; to establish; to found
8. to have (a child)
9. to make up (one's face, etc.)
10. to fabricate (an excuse, etc.)
11. to give a (false) appearance; to feign (a smile, etc.); to put on a show of emotion
12. to form (a line, etc.)
- おも 。
- I insist that exceptions not be made.
13. to set (a record)
14. to commit (a sin, etc.)
造る 【つくる】、創る 【つくる】
1. tactics; strategy
- ね 。
- Let's take time out to elaborate a strategy.
2. military operation; naval operationMilitary
3. Military operationMilitary operation is the coordinated military actions of... Read more
Common word JLPT N1 Links
1. fit; spasm; attack; seizureMedicine, etc. term
2. Paroxysmal attackParoxysmal attacks are short, frequent and stereotyped sy... Read more
1. operation; management; handling
- むずか 。
- Operation of this computer is tricky.
2. manipulating (to one's benefit); manipulation; influencing
- てにい 。
- Paul's knowledge of creative bookkeeping has been the secret of his ability to get all the staffing he needs.
1. manners; etiquette; proprietyOnly applies to さほう
2. manner of production (esp. of prose, poetry, etc.); way of making
1. masterpiece; best work
- み 、
- おどろ 。
- He was surprised to find the great artist's masterpiece hung on the wall upside down.
2. amusing blunder; funny mistake; bonerwith sarcastic tone
- A-ha-ha-ha! What a blunder!
1. action; movements; motions; bearing; behaviour; behavior; execution; actuation; operation; manners
1. creator (of a work); author; writer; artist; composer; playwright; dramatist
1. creation; production; creative work (novel, film, etc.); original work; (creative) writing
- This artist creates beautiful paintings.
2. fabrication; fiction; invention
- I think she made up that story.
1. work (film, book)
- His next production was a very ambitious musical.
2. production; creation; turning (something) out; development
1. manufacture; production
1. work (e.g. of art); productionSee also 作品
2. harvest; cultivation; farming; crop; yield