Words — 1082 found
1. absence; being away from home
2. house-sitting; house-sitter
- I went on the trip, leaving the house in her care.
3. being left unattended to (of one's studies, etc.); neglectingusu. as お留守になる
1. staple food
2. Staple foodA staple food is one that is eaten regularly and in such ... Read more
1. protagonist; main character; hero(ine) (of a story)
- し 。
- The hero died at the end of the book.
2. head of household
3. ProtagonistA protagonist (from the Greek πρωταγωνιστής protagonistes... Read more
1. ruler; monarch; sovereign
2. MonarchA monarch is the person who leads a monarchy. This is a f... Read more
1. landowner; landlord; landlady
2. LandlordA landlord is the owner of a house, apartment, condominiu... Read more
1. sovereignty; supremacy; dominion
2. SovereigntySovereignty is the quality of having supreme, independent... Read more
主權: Out-dated kanji.
Common word JLPT N4 Links
1. your husband; her husbandHonorific or respectful (sonkeigo), See also 主人
1. subjectlinguistics terminology
2. Subject (grammar)The subject (abbreviated SUB or SU) is one of the two mai... Read more
Common word JLPT N3 Links
1. claim; insistence; assertion; advocacy; emphasis; contention; opinion; tenet
1. doctrine; rule; principle; -ism
1. housewife; mistress (of the house); homemaker
Common word JLPT N2 Links
1. landlord; landladyOnly applies to やぬし, Only applies to いえぬし
2. house owner; home owner; head of the household
家主 【いえぬし】、家主 【いえあるじ】
いえあるじ: Out-dated or obsolete kana usage.
1. meaning; point (e.g. of a statement); gist; effect
2. goal; intent; object; aim; pointOnly applies to 趣旨
- い 。
- The doctor spoke to the effect that my father would soon get better.
1. person in charge; senior staff; manager; chief; head
1. head; leader; topesp. 首脳
- The top leaders of seven countries attended the meeting.
2. important partArchaism, esp. 主脳