Words — 7 found
1. dull (e.g. a knife); blunt
2. thickheaded; obtuse; stupid
3. dull (sound, color, etc.); dim (light)
4. slow; sluggish; inert; lethargic
5. insensitive; dull (e.g. reflexes); unperceptive; unfeeling
1. to become blunt; to grow dull
- Television can dull our creative power.
2. to become less capable; to weaken; to falter
- にぶ 。
- The rate of inflation is slowing down.
1. dullard (gen. from not picking up on other people's feelings)Usually written using kana alone, See also 鈍い にぶい
- とい 、健
- When you think about it, it's all Kenny's fault for being so obtuse.