Words — 241 found
1. road; path; street; lane; passage
- The path zigzagged up the steep slope.
2. route; way
- One's life is like going far with a burden on one's back.
3. distance; journey
4. road (e.g. to victory); course
5. way (of living, proper conduct, etc.); moral principles
6. teachings (esp. Confucian or Buddhist); dogma
7. field (e.g. of medicine); subject; speciality
8. means; way; method
9. DiameterIn geometry, a diameter of a circle is any straight line ... Read more
途 【みち】、路 【みち】、径 【みち】
1. road; path; street; routeAbbreviation, See also 道 みち
2. way; set of practices; rules for conducting oneselfSee also 道 みち
3. Buddhist teachings
5. modern administrative region of Japan (Hokkaido)
6. historical administrative region of Japan (Tokaido, Tosando, etc.)
7. province (Tang-era administrative region of China)
8. province (modern administrative region of Korea)
1. road; highway
2. RoadA road is a route, thoroughfare or way that supports trav... Read more
2. MoralityMorality (from the Latin moralitas "manner, character, pr... Read more
1. distance; journey; itinerary
- You have to walk a long way to get there.
2. path (e.g. to one's goal); way; process; route; road
- あゆ 。
- The advancement of modern medicine was a long process.
道程 【みちのり】、道程 【どうてい】
1. loitering on the waySee also 道草を食う みちくさをくう
2. wayside grass
1. fellow traveler; fellow traveller; travelling companion
- They were companions on the journey.
2. taking someone along unwillingly (e.g. in death); forcing to take partSee also 道連れにする
1. antics; buffoonery; clowning
2. clown; jesterAbbreviation, See also 道化方
道外: Out-dated kanji or kanji usage.
1. journey; trip; travels
2. during the journey; on the way; while travelling