Words — 243 found
1. road; path; street; lane; passage
- The path zigzagged up the steep slope.
2. route; way
- One's life is like going far with a burden on one's back.
3. distance; journey
4. road (e.g. to victory); course
5. way (of living, proper conduct, etc.); moral principles
6. teachings (esp. Confucian or Buddhist); dogma
7. field (e.g. of medicine); subject; speciality
8. means; way; method
9. DiameterIn geometry, a diameter of a circle is any straight line ... Read more
途 【みち】、路 【みち】、径 【みち】
1. road; path; street; routeAbbreviation, See also 道 みち
2. way; set of practices; rules for conducting oneselfSee also 道 みち
3. moral educationAbbreviation, See also 道徳教育, in Japanese schools
4. Buddhist teachings
6. administrative region of Japan (Hokkaido)
7. administrative region of Japan (Tokaido, Tosando, etc.)Historical term
8. province (administrative region of Korea)
9. circuit (administrative region of China)
10. province (Tang-era administrative region of China)Historical term
1. road; highway
2. RoadA road is a route, thoroughfare or way that supports trav... Read more
2. MoralityMorality (from the Latin moralitas "manner, character, pr... Read more
1. distance; journey; itinerary
- You have to walk a long way to get there.
2. path (e.g. to one's goal); way; process; route; road
- あゆ 。
- The advancement of modern medicine was a long process.
道程 【みちのり】、道程 【どうてい】
1. loitering on the waySee also 道草を食う
2. wayside grass
路草: Rarely-used kanji form.
1. fellow traveler; fellow traveller; travelling companion
- They were companions on the journey.
2. taking someone along unwillingly (e.g. in death); forcing to take partSee also 道連れにする
1. journey; trip; travels
2. during the journey; on the way; while travelling
1. antics; buffoonery; clowning
2. clown; jesterAbbreviation, See also 道化方
道外: Out-dated kanji or kanji usage.