Words — 53 found
1. road; path; street; lane; passage
- The path zigzagged up the steep slope.
2. route; way
- One's life is like going far with a burden on one's back.
3. distance; journey
4. road (e.g. to victory); course
5. way (of living, proper conduct, etc.); moral principles
6. teachings (esp. Confucian or Buddhist); dogma
7. field (e.g. of medicine); subject; speciality
8. means; way; method
9. DiameterIn geometry, a diameter of a circle is any straight line ... Read more
途 【みち】、路 【みち】、径 【みち】
Common word Links
1. distance; journey; itinerary
- You have to walk a long way to get there.
2. path (e.g. to one's goal); way; process; route; road
- あゆ 。
- The advancement of modern medicine was a long process.
道程 【みちのり】、道程 【どうてい】
1. loitering on the waySee also 道草を食う みちくさをくう
2. wayside grass
1. fellow traveler; fellow traveller; travelling companion
- They were companions on the journey.
2. taking someone along unwillingly; forcing to take partSee also 道連れにする
1. guidepost; signpost
- Custom, then, is the great guide of human life.
2. guide; manual; handbook
3. tiger beetle (esp. the Japanese tiger beetle, Cicindela japonica)See also 斑猫
道標 【みちしるべ】、道導 【みちしるべ】
1. along the road (e.g. following its curves without turning off at any intersection); along the street
- すす 、
- くだ 。
- Walk along the street and turn left at the third intersection.
1. roadside station (government-designated rest area found along roads and highways)
2. Michi Station
3. Roadside Station(道の駅 清流の里ひじかわ) in Ehime]] A Roadside Station is a governm... Read more
1. to lose one's way; to get lost
1. to loiter (on the way); to waste time
1. to make take part in some activity; to take along with you (w. negative associations)
- こわ 、有利
- I'm sure Taeko was scared and tried to get Yuri to go along with her.
1. trackless path
- い 。
- The explorer pushed his way through the trackless mountain region.