Words — 78 found
Common word Links
1. only; merely; nothing but; no more thanUsually written using kana alone
- I have about 5,000 yen.
2. approximately; aboutUsually written using kana alone
- い 。
- That sister of yours is always complaining of her husband.
3. just (finished, etc.)Usually written using kana alone, after the -ta form of a verb
- "Have you finished it?" "On the contrary, I've just begun."
4. as if to; (as though) about toUsually written using kana alone, See also 言わんばかり いわんばかり, after an attributive form or auxiliary verb ぬ(ん), also often …とばかり(に)
5. indicates emphasisUsually written using kana alone, often …とばかり(に)
6. always; constantlyUsually written using kana alone
許り 【ばっかり】、許 【ばかり】、許 【ばっかり】、許 【ばっか】
1. under (guidance, supervision, rules, the law, etc.)oft. のもとに or のもとで
- All men are equal under the law.
2. under (a flag, the sun, etc.); beneath
3. with (e.g. one blow); on (the promise, condition, assumption, etc. that ...); in (e.g. the name of)as ...のもとに
4. (somebody's) side; (somebody's) locationSee also 元, usu. written 元
1. to permit; to allow; to approve; to consent to
- It shouldn't be permitted to store samples of DNA.
2. to forgive; to pardon; to excuse; to tolerate
- As you are sorry, I'll forgive you.
3. to exempt (someone) from; to remit; to release; to let off
4. to acknowledge; to admitSee also 自他ともに許す
6. to give up (points in a game, distance in a race, etc.); to yield
赦す 【ゆるす】、聴す 【ゆるす】
1. permission; approval; authorization; license
2. to permit; to authorize
Common word JLPT N1 Links
1. permission; allowance; acceptance; tolerance; pardon
1. pardon; forgiveness; exemption; permission
1. (simply) because; on account ofUsually written using kana alone
2. as if to; (as though) about toUsually written using kana alone, See also 許り ばかり
1. not only ... but (also); as well as ...Usually written using kana alone
1. appeal by permission; permitted appeal; permitted complaintLaw, etc. term
1. fiance; fiancee
許嫁 【いいなづけ】、許婚 【いいなずけ】、許婚 【いいなづけ】、許婚 【きょこん】、許嫁 【きょか】、許嫁 【ゆいなずけ】
1. hard-to-forgive; intolerable; inexcusable; unpardonable