Words — 152 found
1. record; minutes; document
- It was not until this year that these documents were made available to the public.
2. record (e.g. in sports); results; score
- も 。
- This species holds the record for long-distance migration.
3. to record; to document
- No silence was ever written down.
4. to set a record (e.g. in sports); to show a result; to reach a value
- Japan's trade surplus soared to a record high.
5. RecordingRecording is the process of capturing data or translating... Read more
1. memory; recollection; remembrance
- I tried to call on my memories of that day.
2. memory; storageComputing
3. MemoryIn psychology, memory is the processes by which informati... Read more
1. article; news story; report; account
2. Article (publishing)
Common word JLPT N2 Links
1. symbol; code; sign; notation
2. Sign (semiotics)A sign is understood as a discrete unit of meaning in sem... Read more
1. entry (in a form, register, diary, etc.); filling in; filling out
1. commemoration; celebration; remembrance; memory; honoring the memory of
- Today's ceremony marks the 100th anniversary of our school.
2. memento; souvenir; keepsake
- This will be a good souvenir of my trip around the United States.
紀念: Rarely-used kanji form.
1. mention (in a document); record; entry; statement; listing
1. to write down; to note down; to jot down; to take a note of
2. to mention; to describe; to give an account of
3. to inscribe; to mark; to brand
4. to remember; to engrave (in one's mind)as 心に記す, 胸に記す, etc.
誌す 【しるす】、識す 【しるす】、記す 【きす】
誌す: Rarely-used kanji form. 識す: Rarely-used kanji form.
JLPT N1 Links
1. signature; register
2. to put one's name on; to sign
- Please put their name on everything they take with them.
3. stamped name; typed nameAntonym: 著名
1. memorial day; commemoration day; anniversary
2. AnniversaryAn anniversary is a day that commemorates or celebrates a... Read more
Common word Links
1. press conference; news conference
2. News conferenceA news conference or press conference is a media event in... Read more
1. commemorative plaque (usu. on a stone); stone monument (bearing an inscription)
1. memory disorder; impairment of memory; dysmnesiaMedicine
2. Memory disorderMemory can be defined as an organism's ability to encode,... Read more
1. press group; press corps; group of reporters; press organization; press organisation