Words — 85 found
Common word JLPT N3 Links
1. game; match; contest
2. Competition (economics)Competition in economics is a term that encompasses the n... Read more
Common word JLPT N2 Links
1. horse racing
2. Horse racingHorse racing is an equestrian sport that has a long histo... Read more
1. to compare; to make a comparison
- He looked quite happy in contrast with those around him.
2. to compete; to vieSee also 力比べ
較べる 【くらべる】、競べる 【くらべる】
1. competition; contest; rivalry; race
- じっちゅうはっく 、
- In nine cases out of ten, he will win the race.
2. competition (between organisms or species)Biology term
- Jane and Mary are always competing for attention.
1. field; sports stadium; arena
3. Sport venueA sport venue is a building, structure, or place in which... Read more
2. RacingA sport race is a competition of speed, against an object... Read more
1. auctionけいばい usu. in legal contexts
2. AuctionAn auction is a process of buying and selling goods or se... Read more
1. competitive swimming; swimming race
2. Swimming (sport)Swimming is a water based sport governed by the Fédératio... Read more
1. competitiveness; competitive edge; competitive power
2. CompetitivenessCompetitiveness is a comparative concept of the ability a... Read more
1. to struggle for; to compete with; to vie with
1. to compete; to contend; to vie; to contest
- And the teams competed with each other to try to kick the ball through this hole.
1. racecourse; race track
3. HippodromeA hippodrome was a Greek stadium for horse racing and cha... Read more
1. boat race
3. KyōteiThe Kyōtei, literally "boat racing" and referred to as BO... Read more