Words — 2823 found
1. verb-forming suffixColloquialism, as in ググる, ミスる, etc.
2. Ru (kana)る, in . In the Ainu language, Japanese linguists develope... Read more
1. absence; being away from home
2. house-sitting; house-sitter
- I went on the trip, leaving the house in her care.
3. being left unattended to (of one's studies, etc.); neglectingusu. as お留守になる
1. care-taking; house-sitting; house-watching; staying at home
- おこ 。
- The boy was cross at having to stay at home.
2. caretaker; house-sitter
1. resemblance; similarity; likeness; analogy
- しょう 。
- We encounter similar difficulties when we substitute rectangles for triangles in this configuration.
Common word JLPT N2 Links
2. RhythmRhythm may be generally defined as a "movement marked by ... Read more
ルズム: Irregular kana usage.
1. cumulative total; accumulated total; total up to now
1. kind; sort; type; class; genus; order; family
2. similar example; parallel; the like
2. analogical reasoning; analogical inferenceLogic
4. AnalogyAnalogy (from Greek αναλογία – analogia, "proportion") is... Read more
1. type; pattern; shape; genre; breed
2. similar type; similar pattern
1. answering machine; answer phone
2. Answering machineThe answering machine, answerphone or message machine, al... Read more
1. tear gland; lacrimal gland
2. Lacrimal glandThe lacrimal glands are paired almond-shaped glands, one ... Read more
1. RenaissanceFrom French
2. RenaissanceThe Renaissance was a cultural movement that spanned the ... Read more
1. roux (mixture of butter and flour used to make sauces); sauce made from such a mixtureFood, cooking, From French
- つく 。
- Roux is made while cooking flour and butter together.
2. (Japanese) curry powder; curry sauce made from this powderFood, cooking
- と 。
- Curry sauce is very nourishing.
1. rucksack; knapsack; backpackFrom German
2. BackpackA backpack (also called rucksack, knapsack, packsack, pac... Read more