Words — 26 found
Common word JLPT N1 Links
1. earnest; sincere; acute; keen; fervent
2. pressing; urgent; serious; severe
- Being fat is a serious problem for me.
3. pertinent; appropriate
Common word Links
1. cutting; severance; section; amputation; disconnection
截断 【せつだん】、截断 【さいだん】
截断: Rarely-used kanji form. 截断: Rarely-used kanji form.
1. painful; heartrending; trying
2. oppressive; suffocating; miserable
1. qieyun (ancient Chinese dictionary arranged by rhyme, displaying characters' meanings and representing their pronunciation with fanqie)
2. QieyunThe Qieyun is a Chinese rime dictionary, published in 601... Read more
1. earnest persuasion; urging strongly
2. saying harshly; arguing fiercely; cutting remark