Words — 760 found
1. to assume the air of ...; to behave like ...Usually written using kana alone, after noun, adjectival noun or adj. stem
- An architect should not pretend to be an artist.
2. to put on airs; to be self-importantColloquialism, Usually written using kana alone
Common word JLPT N2 Links
2. BlouseA blouse is a loose-fitting upper garment that was former... Read more
Common word JLPT N1 Links
1. blue (colour, color)
- You are very attractive in blue.
2. sad; down (in the dumps)
- かのじょ 、
- What's wrong with her? She's looking kind of blue.
1. bluesMusic term
2. BluesBlues is the name given to both a musical form and a musi... Read more
1. blue-collar worker
2. LaborerA laborer or labourer — see variation in English spelling... Read more
2. BulldozerA bulldozer is a crawler equipped with a substantial meta... Read more
1. trembling (with fear, anger, etc.); shivering (with cold); shaking; quiveringOnomatopoeic or mimetic word
1. long female underwear (from bloomers)
2. shorts with elasticized cuffs (were used by women as sportswear) (elasticised); gym shortsSee also 体操服, not ブルマーズ
- おも 。
- It's not like I've got any special interest in gym shorts - I've not got that fetish, I think.
3. Bloomers (clothing)Bloomers is a word which has been applied to several type... Read more
2. BlueberryBlueberries are perennial flowering plants with indigo-co... Read more
2. BulldogBulldog is the name for a breed of dog commonly referred ... Read more
ブルドック: Irregular kana usage.
1. BulgariaUsually written using kana alone
勃牙利: Ateji (phonetic) reading.
1. bull penBaseball term
2. BullpenIn baseball, the bullpen (or simply the pen) is the area ... Read more
1. used women's clothing such as bloomers and high-school sailor-suit uniforms (esp. as a source of sexual arousal)Slang, from ブルマー and セーラー服
2. BuruseraBurusera (ブルセラ) is a Japanese word coined by combining bu... Read more
ブラセラ: Irregular kana usage.
1. Burkina Faso
2. Burkina Faso
3. Burkina FasoBurkina Faso – also known by its short-form name Burkina ... Read more