Words — 110 found
Common word JLPT N1 Links
1. circulation (money, goods, etc.); distribution
- へ 、
- か 。
- Thus money in circulation drops, and price escalation quietens down.
2. circulation (air, water, etc.); ventilation; flow
3. negotiable (e.g. shares); distributional; circulating
5. Distribution (business)Product distribution (or place) is one of the four elemen... Read more
Common word JLPT N2 Links
1. drainage basin; catchment basin; river basin; watershed; valley
2. Drainage basin]] A drainage basin is an extent or an area of land where... Read more
1. drift ice; ice floe
3. Drift iceDrift ice is ice that floats on the surface of the water ... Read more
1. fashion; fad; vogue; craze
2. prevalence (e.g. of a disease)
1. miscarriage; (spontaneous) abortion; abortive birth
2. MiscarriageMiscarriage or spontaneous abortion is the spontaneous en... Read more
1. discharge; outward flow; efflux; effluence; haemorrhage; hemorrhage; bleeding (e.g. ink into paper)
- I ran off some of the oil.
2. leak of (private) information or pictures
- The buying and selling of peoples' personal information is becoming a big issue.
1. popular song; hit song
2. Ryūkōkais a Japanese music genre. The term originally means "pop... Read more