Words — 223 found
Common word Links
- That animal feeds on flesh.
- Please freeze the fish and meat.
3. flesh (of a fruit); pulp
- Flesh gives birth to flesh, Spirit gives birth to Spirit.
4. the physical body (as opposed to the spirit); flesh
6. content; substance; flesh
7. ink padSee also 印肉
8. FleshIn vertebrate animals, flesh is the colloquial term for b... Read more
1. imperial loyalist samurai of the Bakumatsu-eraHistorical term
2. patriots; idealists willing to sacrifice themselves for the good of the nation
3. Shishi (organization)Shishi (志士; sometimes known as 維新志士 Ishin-shishi) was a t... Read more
1. indication; denotation; designation
2. instructions; directions
1. beast (esp. one used for its meat, such as a boar or a deer)Archaism
2. hunting (of animals such as boar, deer, etc.)Abbreviation, See also 獣狩り
猪 【しし】、鹿 【しし】
1. history of poetry (esp. Chinese)
2. history recorded in the form of poetry
1. urineしい,しし, and しと were primarily children's words
2. UrineUrine (from Latin Urina, ae, f. ) is a typically sterile ... Read more
尿 【ゆばり】、尿 【いばり】、尿 【ゆまり】、尿 【ばり】、尿 【しい】、尿 【しし】、尿 【しと】
ゆばり: Out-dated or obsolete kana usage. いばり: Out-dated or obsolete kana usage. ゆまり: Out-dated or obsolete kana usage. ばり: Out-dated or obsolete kana usage. しい: Out-dated or obsolete kana usage. しし: Out-dated or obsolete kana usage. しと: Out-dated or obsolete kana usage.