Words — 448 found
1. honest; frank; candid; straightforward
- The fact proves his honesty.
2. honestly; frankly
- To tell the truth, I don't like classical music. On the other hand, Molly is really into it.
4. HonestyHonesty refers to a facet of moral character and denotes ... Read more
1. noon; midday
2. NoonNoon (also midday or noon time) is usually defined as 12 ... Read more
1. right; correct
2. proper; righteous; just; honest; truthful; lawful
1. justice; right; righteousness
2. correct meaning; correct explanationusu. in titles of annotated editions of Confucian classics
3. JusticeJustice is a concept of moral rightness based on ethics, ... Read more
1. exactly; surely; certainly; justUsually written using kana alone, esp. 正に when in kanji
- つく 、
- Desktop publishing lets you produce books quickly and cheaply. It's like killing two birds with one stone.
2. right then; just then; at that momentUsually written using kana alone
- I was about to leave when you telephoned.
3. just (about to); on the verge (of doing or happening)Usually written using kana alone, esp. 将に when in kanji
4. duly; naturallyUsually written using kana alone, esp. 当に when in kanji
将に 【まさに】、当に 【まさに】
1. soy sauce; shoyuしょゆ, しょゆう are dial.
2. Soy sauceSoy sauce (also called soya sauce) is a condiment produce... Read more
醤油 【しょうゆう】、しょう油 【しょうゆ】、しょう油 【しょうゆう】、醬油 【しょうゆ】、醬油 【しょうゆう】、正油 【しょうゆ】、正油 【しょうゆう】、しょゆ、しょゆう
しょうゆう: Out-dated or obsolete kana usage. しょうゆう: Out-dated or obsolete kana usage. しょうゆう: Out-dated or obsolete kana usage. 正油: Ateji (phonetic) reading. しょうゆう: Out-dated or obsolete kana usage. 正油: Ateji (phonetic) reading. しょゆ: Irregular kana usage. しょゆう: Irregular kana usage.
Common word JLPT N1 Links
1. just; justifiable; right; due; proper; equitable; reasonable; legitimate; legal; lawful
1. correct; right; correct interpretation (answer, solution)
1. New Year (esp. first three days)
2. first month of the year; January
3. Japanese New YearThe Japanese New Year is an annual festival with its own ... Read more
1. legitimate self-defence; legitimate self-defenseLaw
2. Right of self-defenseThe right of self-defense (according to U.S. law) (also c... Read more
1. full dress; formal dress; uniform
2. Formal wearFormal wear (US, Canada) and formal dress (UK, Australia,... Read more
JLPT N1 Links
1. certainly; surely; undoubtedly; evidently; really; trulyUsually written using kana alone
2. just; precisely; exactlyUsually written using kana alone
1. true character; true form; true colors (colours); identity; truth (of a mystery, phenomenon, etc.); origin
2. consciousness; one's senses