Common word JLPT N3 Links
1. exactly; surely; certainly; justUsually written using kana alone, esp. 正に when in kanji
- つく 、
- Desktop publishing lets you produce books quickly and cheaply. It's like killing two birds with one stone.
2. right then; just then; at that momentUsually written using kana alone
- I was about to leave when you telephoned.
3. just (about to); on the verge (of doing or happening)Usually written using kana alone, esp. 将に when in kanji
4. duly; naturallyUsually written using kana alone, esp. 当に when in kanji
将に 【まさに】、当に 【まさに】
1. Japanese spindletree (Euonymus japonicus)
2. Euonymus japonicusEuonymus japonicus, commonly known as the Japanese Spindl... Read more
1. famous sword; sword blade by Masamune
2. sake; Japanese rice wine; brand of sake from Nada region during Tenpō era (1830-1844)Colloquialism
3. Masamune, also known as Gorō Nyūdō Masamune (五郎入道正宗, Priest Gorō ... Read more